The Aberôtel Montparnasse hotel is located on a quiet street between two underground lines (lines 6 and 12), in a pleasant neighbourhood with easy access for tourists and for those travelling on business. The Aberôtel is just a few minutes’ walk from the Eiffel Tower and Invalides. The Pasteur Institute and the Necker Children’s Hospital are literally just on the corner of the street. The Unesco building and the Parc des expositions - Porte de Versailles are easily accessible. In addition, the Parisian underground will take you to the Etoile, Concorde, Montparnasse railway station or Saint-Germain-des-Prés in just a short space of time.
- Eiffel Tower: A 25-minute walk, or 10 minutes on the underground from Sèvres-Lecourbe to Bir-Hakeim.
- Invalides/Musée Rodin: A 22-minute walk, or take the underground from Duroc to Varenne.
- Musée d'Orsay: 15 minutes on the underground from Volontaires to Solférino, or a 35-minute walk.
- Jardin du Luxembourg: A 30-minute walk, or 20 minutes on the underground from Volontaires to Notre-Dame-des-Champs.
- Montparnasse tower: A 21-minute walk, or 10 minutes on the underground from Volontaires to Montparnasse-Bienvenue.
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés: A 30-minute walk, or 20 minutes on the underground from Volontaires to Sèvres-Babylone.
- Exhibition centre - Porte de Versailles: 8 minutes on underground line 12, from Volontaires to Porte de Versailles.
- Pasteur Institute: 25-28 rue du Docteur Roux, an 8-minute walk from the hotel.
- Necker Hospital: 149 rue de Sèvres, an 8-minute walk from the hotel.
- Unesco: 7 place de Fontenoy, a 14-minute walk from the hotel.